Are you interested in a FUN, rewarding & exciting job during the school holidays, with flexibility to work the shifts that suit you?
Do you enjoy working with children, or would like to gain experience working with children, in a friendly & supportive environment?
Little Explorers Nurseries run Ofsted registered holiday clubs alongside our day nursery at all 3 of our settings.
Rainford, Astley Village and Goose Green;
Through most School holidays
- Actively and enthusiastically take part in & deliver programmed activities to children aged 3 months –10 years. Encouraging all children to take part and have as much FUN as possible.
- Directed by the Holiday Club Manager, maintain overall responsibility for, or assist in, the organisation and delivery of activities and manage the overall safety and behaviour of the children in your care.
- Ensure activities are delivered according to the programme set out, following all recommended safety points
- Would suit sixth form, college or university students or somebody with experience of working in a Primary School, Pre-School or Nursery, e.g. a Teaching Assistant, Early Years Educator or Nursery Assistant, looking for additional hours during the school holidays.
- Assist with day to day operations of the club
- Ensure all activities are delivered to Little Explorers standards
- Provide a safe & secure environment for the children in your care
- Enable children to explore, grow and have FUN!
Why join us?
- A FUN, responsible job that looks great on your CV
- Open EVERY school holiday with lots of work on offer
- Flexible shifts & hours available (between 7.30am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday)
You can complete our application form here
or view our role description
Please send any questions to email@example.com
If you cannot access the Microsoft Word, please contact us for an alternative.